- Quieter Helical Tri-Lobe HF 408 Blower produces less vibration and ensures better dry times
- Through-frame drive belt cooling significantly reduces downtime by extending belt life
- Cerakote ceramic coating on exhaust system minimizes heat and extends components’ service life
- Patented thermal well design incorporates tube-and-shell heat exchanger to maximize heat transfer from engine to solution.
- Easy-to-remove access panel and side hoods allows for quick service
- Narrowest liquid-cooled slide-in on the market.
- Console with removable shrouds
- Waste tank with automatic shut-off
- 150 ft. – 2″ vacuum hose with connectors
- 150 ft. – 1/4″ I.D. high pressure solution hose w/ quick connect
- 50 ft. – water supply hose w/ quick connect
- 14″ Low Profile 6-jet titanium wand (67-081) with glide (67-084)
- 5 gallon chemical jug and holder
- Group 24 battery box (battery not included)
- Operation and service manual
- Vehicle-specific fuel installation kits sold separately
- All units include Legend Reward points. End customer must establish a rewards account and register their machine for warranty online to receive points.
Power plant: Kubota WG972 31 HP liquid cooled cast iron gasoline engine operating at 3000 RPMVacuum pump: Gardner Denver trilobe HeliFlow® HF408 helical positive displacement blower. Vacuum at 13 in. and flows up to 455 CFM.Solution pump: General HTS2016S producing up to 1500 PSI and 5 GPM at 1500 RPMWaste tank: 90 gal. marine grade aluminum. Optional: 120 gal. high capacity waste tankBelt cooling: 100 CFM through-frame air injection systemConsole dimensions (W×H×D): 22 × 43 × 50 in. | 56 × 109 × 127 cmFrame construction: 0.125 in. × 2 in. powder-coated aluminum box tubing.Legend Rewards: 15,000 points